Free BigBlueButton for Paying Subscribers!
We here at KeyboardingOnline understand how frustrating this quarantine is. Classrooms have been shutdown, spanning over 140 countries! School districts all over the world are scrambling to figure out how they can teach their students.
Instead of sitting around, we decided to come up with a solution for our subscribers. We are offering Virtual Classrooms using a widely popular BigBlueButton software. This is a powerful virtual classroom tool that will allow teachers everywhere to get themselves back in front of their students.
You may sign up and immediately start using it by going here: https://meet.keyboardingonline.com/b.
Features of BigBlueButton
Some of the many features of BigBlueButton:
- Integrates with many popular LMS – https://bigbluebutton.org/integrations/
- Live whiteboard for presenters and groups
- Everyone can share a webcam
- Computer audio/mic support
- Screen Sharing
- Breakout Rooms – Group users into breakout rooms for team collaboration
How to get started
Anyone who has an active subscription with KeyboardingOnline can start using it immediately. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to https://meet.keyboardingonline.com/b
- Click “Sign Up”. Then use your Google and/or Office 365 to create an account. You may also sign up with your own email.
- “Sign-in” and create your Rooms (aka Classrooms) for your students. Then send them an invitation link!
Introduction to BigBlueButton video
Please watch this video for a quick tutorial on some of the many features that will benefit you and your students. https://youtu.be/Hso8yLzkqj8